About RoomAuction.com Ltd
RoomAuction.com Ltd has been established in 2003 and since then it has generated booking offers of value over $4,000,000. With over 55,000 hotels worldwide (over 160 countries) live on the site and it’s unique business model, RoomAuction.com is a great alternative to regular booking sites.
RoomAuction.com Ltd, has its headquarters in UK, it operates mainly from Gdańsk, Poland. Based in Gdański Inkubator Przedsiębiorczości STARTER and led by the international Team of Travel enthusiasts. CEO & Founder of the Company, Bolesław Drapella, born in Gdańsk, is a well-known entrepreneur in the area, previously also hotel manager and leader for companies in the online real estate segment.
Your job would be to travel around the world. A lot of these journeys would be in the UK but also overseas and in the country of your origin. You would be asked to visit hotels listed on RoomAuction.com (there are 55,000 hotels worldwide), check them out, write an expert review to be posted on the hotel’s profile at RoomAuction.com and your personal travel blog (if you have one). With your actions and articles you will be actively promoting RoomAuction.com’s unique services allowing private rate negotiations with the hotels that are members of RoomAuction.
- ability and will to travel frequently (your own country, but also worldwide)
- ability and will to write about the way you feel about hotels you are staying at
- ease in getting to know new people
- fluent use of the internet and blog management
- attention to detail when it comes to reviewing hotels
- owning your own blog, especially one relating to travel would be a great advantage
- being active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- great command of English in speaking and writing, additional foreign languages would be a great advantage
- you will get to sleep at some of the best hotels worldwide
- travel expenses will be covered
- you will also get a share of business made for hotels via RoomAuction.com, for the hotels you would visit
- the opportunity to hold shares of the company
- recognition and fame of your own personal brand powered by the RoomAuction.com blog and the whole website
Candidates may take part in the project on a full or part-time basis. We would also consider students with limited time off.
We are looking for several Ambassadors potentially in most of almost 170 countries we operate (for the list of countries go to www.roomauction.com).